CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year

As I look forward to the New Year I wonder what the Lord has for me, my family, and my church. We will see Him do some great things with us, for us, and through us. Knowing that our best days are still ahead it excites me to get started. We will see many people saved this year, and many grow in the Lord. That makes even the down times not so bad. Our church will start some new ministries as the Lord allows. Master Club, Bus Ministry, Ladies Fellowship, Men's Prayer Breakfast, Care Packets for deployed soldiers, and others as He see fit. Please pray with me that the Lord of the harvest will send forth labours into this harvest field. I want so badly for our church to make a difference in peoples lives this year here in Leavenworth and the surrounding area.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I am also excited about what God will do this year! Getting ready for the ride....LOL

Anonymous said...

You too preacher, 2 Tim 2:3-4. Thanks for stopping by and leaving an encouraging note.

Anonymous said...

HOOAH!!!