CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

New Ministries

We had a two great great services yesterday. The Lord used 18 year veteran missionary to Sri Lanka; Terry Unruh in the morning service to speak to every heart about "burdens". I believe that kind of message can be used be God to not only stir hearts but also change lives. I want to say thank you to Bro. Unruh and his wife Myra for being a blessing to us.
I am excited and also expecting God to use several new ministries in our Church. In January we will begin having monthly ladies meetings and monthly men's pray breakfasts. We will also begin the Master Clubs for the children. But the new ministry I am most excited about is Saturday door knocking and a bus (mini van) ministry. Please pray that God will give fruit for our labors in these new ministries.

2 comments:

Holly Beth said...

I love you Daddy !!! Your are the best door knocker I know !!! Can not wait to get there to see your new growing church !!!!

Anonymous said...

I really don't think that you want me to cook.