CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fun Outline

Matthew 7:21-25 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

1. Get On The Rock - Christ.

2. Get Your Home Under Lock - Family Devotions, etc.

3. Stay In The Flock - Church.

4. Put Kids In Dry Dock - Christian School.

5. Build A Road Block - Against Satan.

6. Don’t Go Into Shock - Under Control.

7. Keep Your Eyes On The Clock - Last Days.

0 comments: