CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Character of a Man of God.

Malachi 2:5-7. My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name. The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity. For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

1. His State Of Mind. “He feared me.”
2. His Message. “Truth was in his mouth.”
3. His Purpose. “Iniquity was not found in his lips.
4. His Habit. “Walked with me.”
5. His Work. “Turn many away from iniquity.”
6. His Duty. “Seek the law at his mouth.” (Teaching the law.)
7. His Commission. “He is the messenger of God.”

0 comments: