CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Before There Was A World

Matt. 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

I. Before There was a Sinner there was a Saviour. (I Pet. 1:18-20)
1. A Lamb Slain. (Rev. 13:8)
2. A Lamb Sent. (John 1:29)
3. A Lamb Spoken Of. (Gen.3:15)

II. Before There Was Guilt There Was Grace. I Tim 1:9)
1. Before Man Strayed.
2. Before Man Sinned.
3. Before Mans Separation.

III. Before There Was A Punishment, There Was A Promise Of Life. (Titus 1:2)
1. To Those Who Would Come To Christ.
2. To Those Who Would Confess Christ.
3. To Those Who Would Claim Christ.

IV. Before There Was A Hell There Was A Heaven. (Eph. 1:4) Matt. 25:34)
1. For Redeemed People.
2. For Purified People.
3. For Forgiven People.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless God! I just want to hang out the balcony and holler awhile!