CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ready To Go Home


As Jane and I come to the end of our trip to Hawaii I am thankful for the opportunity and thrilled to see Nikki, Bill, and the Kids. As beautiful as it is here I must admit that I am ready to get home and back to work at the church. This was the last trip that we already had planned when we moved to Kansas. So we are finally ready to get started with some of the things I feel the Lord would have us begin there. Not wanting to start something and then have to leave again for another meeting. Northwest Baptist Church was so kind to allow us to go ahead with these many meetings we had on our schedule when I became their pastor in September.

2 comments:

Jane said...

That's a great pix of Leavenworth! I'm ready to settle in also. Love ya

Holly Beth said...

As soon as you settle I will be there !! HEHE Love You HB