CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Jane and I have been in Hawaii for a week now and we have been very busy. I had the oppurtunity to visit the church where I got saved. First Baptist Church of Waipahu. It is now a community church about to close, but we were able to go inside and take a few pictures, what a blessing. We also went to the appartments that my mother managed they are still there but the name is different. I am looking forward to the rest of the time we will be here lots still to do. It has been great having Bill and Nikki here to show us all the good spots.

1 comments:

Holly Beth said...

Wow I am so glad you found the church i love you and i would have loved to be there with you all when you went in that church I bet it was a really good feeling to be back there !!!